We love a parade!!!!!
Brenna was in the "Country Fair Days" parade over the weekend. We all LOVE parades and it is a pretty good one. Then, we went to the carnival after to watch Brenna dance, have hamburgers, listen to the "Battle of the Bands", play games, eat cotton candy, hang out with family and friends!!! It was a great day!!
I think we all had a super time!!
Patrick at the parade. (I think he was mostly watching for cheerleaders!!!)
Brenna & my niece Millie on the float. Aren't they cute!!!??!?! Millie was great to keep an eye on Brenna before the parade! Thanks Millie!
Brenna just before 'show time'! She loves to dance!
Wyatt & Brenna both had their faces painted. Wy loves ANYTHING with a flag. I am not quite sure what Brenna's was but she was happy with it!!!
After all that, we watched the fireworks from our back porch - all in all, it was a great day!!! One that makes you happy it is summertime!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment