wow! i am impressed! where did you get all those peaches?
Jan got them for me. Her brother has an orchard down south somewhere! :D I am so excited!!
Way to go in canning the peaches! I am jealous. I need to learn to do that. It would help me feel like I am actually doing some kind of food storage.
It is so much easier than I ever imagined!!! :D I am so excited.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow! i am impressed! where did you get all those peaches?
Jan got them for me. Her brother has an orchard down south somewhere! :D I am so excited!!
Way to go in canning the peaches! I am jealous. I need to learn to do that. It would help me feel like I am actually doing some kind of food storage.
It is so much easier than I ever imagined!!! :D I am so excited.
Post a Comment