Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Baby's first day of school!!!!

Brenna at the school 

at the school
Home again
Brenna had her first day of kindergarten today!!!  She was so excited but told me on our way into her class that her tummy was fluttering.  She went right into her line and waited like a big girl.  I was so proud!!!  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  I am sure going to miss my little buddy during the day but I am glad she wasn't one of the kids crying and holding onto me.  And I only cried a little!! :)  It was a big day!!  Jan & I went to lunch after we dropped her off,  Thanks, Jan for helping me deal!!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How crazy is that!!! I still remembering when I found out you were pregnant with her! Time goes by too fast!