Halloween fun....
Anyone who knows me knows Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday. I think it stems back to my Mom - she doesn't like it either!! :D I like happy holidays - cute bunnies, elves, leprechauns not ghost, witches & ghouls! But we had a great Halloween anyway! Patrick couldn't decide what to be - so I made an executive decision for him (I love Mom votes!). I found a great T-shirt that looked like a pirate with an awesome 'face' bandana. Wyatt ended up being an Army man - he looked pretty great! He worked on the "Yes SIR" all night long! Brenna was Little Red Riding Hood - she looked so sweet. She is ALL girl! I found a T like Patrick's and went as a pirate too. Gaylen, apparently, was a guy from Stir Crazy!
We had a party at the church before T&Ting - it is always a great time. Gaylen went home to pass out candy and I took the little kids out. Luckily, I was able to go with friends (mine & theirs!).
All in all, it was a great night. BUT I am looking forward to more happy holidays! I enjoy them so much more. I am going to work on being thankful in the month of November.
2 comments:
HA HA HA OK, I hope he's OK with my BIG mouth! You guys are awesome! Thanks for putting up with me! :)
Oh Patty! I am glad you figured it out!! No one else could place Gaylen's costume!! :D
Post a Comment