Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just a few of my favorites....

I remember when I was a kid - my Mom made this face in so many pics. I am happy to have it with Brenna! Sorry Mom! :)
Wy & my Mama
Gaylen & Wyatt
Brenna & Patrick
Wy's first B-ball game
I am so blessed - I know it. I have three amazing kids - Gaylen's six awesome kids and their families - a wonderful husband - incredible parents and parents-in-law. I am one lucky (blessed) girl. I am so grateful for my family - they keep me grounded, centered. I hope all of them know just how much each & everyone of them really mean to me. These pictures just make me smile... so I wanted to share them today. I am gonna "Make it a great day."

2 comments:

Love Family said...

those are some really cute pics!! Fun to see you guys the other night btw! We couldn't have planned Friday nights better! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks ash! It was fun to see you guys too. I guess we need to work out our Mandarin night - let us know what works for you... Take good care.