Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Dr. Seuss Day!!

their goofy faces with their "Cat in the Hat' hats
cheesy Wy
It is also crazy sox day - B had to wear capris to show them off!
Happy Dr. Seuss day! I love Dr. Seuss - we all love his books! I love that they were so excited for a "silly" day! It is also Dudes & Donuts day - Gaylen left work to take them to school and read. (I think the donuts helped him make that decision!!) :) I love anything that gets my kids excited about reading! Reading is one of my very favorite ways to relax - I hope to instill that in my kids!! So today - I am going to take some time to enjoy a good book - it is the least I can do in Dr. Seuss' honor. It would be unAmerican for me not to... (wink wink)
Happy Day y'all!

3 comments:

Love Family said...

They look so cute! Love the hats and mostly love Brennas cute socks with her capris!

Shannon said...

:) I love that they are still willing to look silly - I think they lose that for a while....

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.