Winding down.....
The end of the school year came and went so fast!! I didn't blog any of it.... so - here is a wrap up of the last week (or so) of school. Wyatt's class put on a opera - the kids wrote all of it and then preformed it in the library - it was fun! Brenna and Wyatt both went on field trips - I was able to go on both - we had a great time! Brenna had her first grade program - she made my Mom, Tante Inga and me all cry. It was so sweet. Patrick shaved with shaving cream and a razor for the first time!!! (He didn't even cut himself!) Wy played the piano in the talent show - did a great job!! Patrick sang and played his guitar at the end of year assembly - again I cried! BUT I wasn't the only one!! He also had his last band concert at SJH. Brenna is playing coach pitch and loving it!!
It has been a CrAzY few weeks but we laughed a lot, cried a little and enjoyed being together!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! My kids bring me such joy! I am so proud of each of them - they all have such different and wonderful talents.
I am looking forward to a great summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment