Saturday, August 23, 2008

August Book Club!!!!
Kerry & Tracy
Kaziah, Paige & Kirstin
Jami (She is camera shy!)
Kirstin
August was my turn to have book club.  It was a great night!!  We read Uglies by Scott Westerfield (great book).  We did have a great discussion about the book but mostly we laughed & laughed and talked about EVERYTHING!!!  Oh, and we ATE!!  ALOT!!  I love getting together with these awesome ladies.  There were 11 of us in all - Kerry, Kirstin, Kaziah, Jan, Alyn, Kari, Jami, Tracy, Deidre, Paige and me.  We were very loud (ask any of my kids) and stayed up very late (they left after midnight)!!  What an awesome husband I have - he took the kids to Lagoon until it closed then brought them home and put them to bed!!  Thanks Gaylen!!!  I had a great time - can't wait for next month!!

1 comment:

Kirstine said...

oh I wish you would take a better picture of me. Is this pay back for teasing you about your music mix?

Kirstine