Last BBQ of the Summer!!!
Gaylen playing "Dance Dance". He was pretty dang good.
Jan
Mandy
Dave (he is the dancing king!!)
Brenna ran away for a little quiet time!!
(I love that I get to pick the pictures for the blog!!)
We had our last BBQ of the summer yesterday! Our friends the Joneses came for hamburgers & hot dogs. We played "Dance, Dance Revolution", roasted s'mores and the kids played and played - it was a great night. I can't believe the boys start school on Monday and Brenna (sob) the next Tuesday! We thought we should have one last hurrah! before they went back. I am so thankful for great friends (who are just fun to be around - who we can be ourselves with). I am thankful for kids who are so excited to start school. I am so glad we are where we are!!! I hope the school year is fabulous!! What a great time!!
4 comments:
it was a gate night
It looks like you guys really had a great time. Good friends are really the best!
Sounds like you guys had too much fun!! NO, you can never have too much...more fun is always better! I love seeing my dad do that! I miss him, tell him hi!
Y'all shoulda seen him 'dancing!' It was so great!!
Post a Comment