I had to check the date again....
We woke up this morning to SNOW!!! I was really shocked at how much stuck around. I had to check my calendar - make sure I hadn't slept through Halloween (darn!!). I am sure it will be gone soon but my kids are enjoying it while they can!! I am too, just from the couch with hot chocolate!!! They would probably come in too - if I hadn't LOCKED THE DOOR!!! LOL
I didn't REALLY lock the door. I thought about it though!!
2 comments:
You guys enjoy the snow and I will enjoy the sunny days at the beach!! I don't think I will miss the cold weather one bit while we are here in sunny california!
That was not very nice!!!! :P LOL
My kids sure did enjoy playing in the snow but I could have been just as happy playing at the beach!!!
Post a Comment