So, I asked Ashlee to take some pictures of our little family. She has such a great eye I wanted something outside and a hundred other reasons. They turned out pretty cute. It was COLD but not snowing - THAT waited until we were all done. I am pretty impressed with what she did. She is going to crop 'em and do some other adjustments but I thought I would share some of my favs.
I love this one. I think we look like a happy little family.
This one made me realize how tall Patrick has gotten! When did that happen?!
These are my real kids. I recognize them now!!!
Ash & I laughed and laughed at this one. I think Brenna wanted Wyatt out of the picture!! It was her turn!!
Normally you don't get to see what is happening between shots - Ashlee made sure we would remember!!! Patrick is just playing - mostly!!
Anyway, we had a great time and I think we got some pretty good shots. Thanks Ashlee for taking the time and freezing with us!! We were lucky enough to bring Ash's boys back home with us so they could go on a date. All in all, it was a success.
3 comments:
I love the pictures. Ash did do a great job. What a talented girl and what a cute family you have. I can't believe how tall patrick is he really is growing up. And the snow..holy cow!
She really did a super job!!! I couldn't be happier!! It was a good time. The snow is crazy - I am sure it will be gone soon!! Wait 'til you see Patrick - he is so tall!!
Your family is so cute! Seeing the picture of Patrick and Wyatt made me think of what I am in for with my boys. Already their favorite past time is to wrestle with one another and they are only 3 and 5!! I don't know what I am going to do when they can REALLY hurt each other!
Post a Comment