This is THE Place!!
Cowboy Wyatt!
Cowgirl Brenna!
Wyatt LOVED the petting zoo!
Wyatt and the lambs
My family! Look at that view!!
Patrick and the woodworker!
Brenna wanted to bring a bunny home!!
She loved the animals!

Me & my kids! Again - look at that view!!
On Memorial Day - Gaylen & I took the kids to "This is the Place" monument in SLC. Neither of us had been there since we were kids - my, my how things have changed!! There is a whole 'town' complete with townspeople dressed in period clothing! It was so fun! It was also baby animal day - the little kids LOVED that! Patrick did catch and hold a bunny though! So fun! We were able to see how many things were done in Pioneer time. It was a really great place to see! We ran out of time - I think we will have to visit again!! What a great day!!
5 comments:
We have to get there sometime soon. Love the pics! What a fun place.
we loved going there whenever we had company in from out of state! So much fun! Okay ... so I cannot believe how big Patrick is!!! I still remember him playing with my little Spencer ... okay so Spence can rest his chin on the top of my head now ... but you know when you get a picture of someone in your head the last time you saw them? That was me with Patrick! WOW what a handsome young man! I have been saying this WAY to often lately but ... "where does the time go?"
We had a really great time! :D
Patrick has grown a lot the last FEW YEARS!! We haven't seen y'all for a long time Leona!! :D I thought the same about your boys when I saw pictures - strappin' young men! :D Time goes so fast!!
how fun! we haven't been for a long time either! Guess we should plan to head over there sometime soon! We need to enjoy UTAH a lot more!!!
Ashlee, call me when you wanna go - we would LOVE to go again!! :D It was really fun!
Post a Comment