Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!!!

Brenna goes all day now.  I cried the whole way home this morning.  She is so happy though - how can I be sad?!  She is growing up so fast!!  She loves her new teacher!!  
Wyatt is in fourth grade this year.  He loves his teacher as well!  I am hoping for another great year!
On his way into his classroom....
All excited for the first day!!!  
Patrick's awesome new shoes.  He says they are his favorite new thing!!  FuNkY!!!!
Patrick's first day of ninth grade.  I cannot believe how grown up he is getting!

Today was the first day of school around here.... the kids were all pretty excited.  Patrick is thrilled to be a big bad ninth grader.  He didn't have to go to school until 10:30a this morning - he thought that was pretty cool.
Wyatt was up and ready before I knew it!  He is very excited about his new class.  He loves he new teacher.  I am hoping this will be a fantastic school year!
Brenna started first grade.  That means she will be gone ALL DAY!!  I am more than a little sad about that but she is so thrilled.  I will just grin and bear it!!  She is pretty excited about going to a new school (The K-2 school is complete.  The kids didn't have to start in portables!!)  Woo hoo
I am hoping for another great year.  I expect a lot from these kids - they are all hardworkers - I know they can do anything they set their minds to....
HaPpY ScHoOl YeAr!!!  

No comments: