Summer Wrap Up
We had such a great summer! We were so busy playing that I didn't update our blog much at all. We went to A LOT of parades - Patrick played on the NHS Marching Band for the first time. He was on the drum line. He had a super great time and was so dedicated. It gave me chills to see him in each parade - he is growing up so fast! He was so focused and serious about drum line! He also attended German camp and Boy Scout Camp - he loved both. He is almost to his "Life Rank" in Scouting - he only has to complete a Scoutmaster conference and Board of Review. The next rank is Eagle - I am so proud of his hard work!!
Wyatt was my pal at all the parades! He was taking piano but sadly, his teacher found out she had cancer and stopped teaching. We are working on getting a new teacher. He is still practicing and wants to work hard to make Kathie (his former teacher) proud! Wy is always so willing to help out around here. :D I really appreciate all of his hard work!
Brenna had a dance recital, she performed at the county fair and in SW Country Fair days. She loves to dance! (I think she loves the make-up and fussing too.) She was also in two parades - she was a junior SJHS cheerleader and with her dance group.
We went to the Zoo, the park, the aquarium, parades, the Oaks, swimming, the Gateway, rode the FrontRunner, went to the drive- in and basically had a super fun summer. I am so glad to have my kids home for the summer. We really have a super time. It makes me sad when it is time to start school again....but I get over it pretty quickly!! (wink, wink)
I decided to post some of my favorite pics of summer memories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment