Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!



Tomorrow is our anniversary. We try to be "unplugged" on Sunday so - I am posting a day early. :) I cannot believe how the years have gone by... I am so grateful for Gaylen & the great man he is. I am so glad he is my husband. I am so thankful for the countless things he does for me. I am so blessed. I cannot believe it has been 13 years and it just keeps getting better. I am so grateful for the way Gaylen brings out the best in me, for his unwavering support, for his love. I am so grateful for the family we have together. Things get a little crazy around here at times - but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am grateful for the things I have learned in the last 13 years and the things we have done together. Gaylen - thank you for always being you, always giving so much, always being willing to help, working so hard so I can stay home and raise our little family, making me laugh... there are just too many things to list. I love you so much. I am looking forward to so many more years to come.
Happy Anniversary!
I love you so!

3 comments:

erin said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope it is a great one!

Love Family said...

haPPY anniversary! Wow, can't believe it's already been that long! Hope you have a great one!

Shannon said...

Thanks guys!! :) I can't believe how time flies! 'Specially when you are having fun!