Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!




* I wish I could have found a picture of all the kids all together. I am so sorry! :(

Happy Birthday Gaylen! I really hope you have a fantastic day.
Just a couple of my favorite things about my husband:

* His laugh! He doesn't hide his emotions well at all - I love when he just BURSTS out laughing!
* He will go out of his way to fill my car with gas because he knows how much I HATE putting gas in my car!
* When it is cold out - he will lay on my side of the bed first so I don't have to get into cold sheets! (How sweet is THAT!)
* He loves his kids so much. He worries about all of them and just wants the very best for them. I love to watch him with any (and all) of the kids.
* He is ALWAYS willing to help someone out. He will go out of his way to help someone. He doesn't have to receive a call requesting his help - he will jump right in.
* I love his little phrases that only he uses. "Hutcheecomebuck" (Excuse the spelling!)
* I love when he responds with "Well, happy birthday to you".
* He works so hard for us.
* He brings me flowers from my garden.
* He ALWAYS encourages me.

These are just a few of my favorite things - I could list dozens more. Gaylen, I hope you have a fabulous birthday. Here's to dozens more! I love you so much!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Dad!