Saturday, November 14, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy BrEnNa!!!


I can't believe my baby is SEVEN! Where has the time gone?! Brenna is such a joy inour lives - she brings such sweetness to our family! I am so grateful she decided to surprise us!! Some of my favorite things about Brenna...

* She loves all things gIrLy!
* She is so kind. She worries about others!
* She says "I love you SOO much, you are SOO sweet."
* She loves her Daddy so much!
* She loves to read!!
* She will still snuggle with me. :)
* She loves to sleep.

Brenna, I hope you have a great day! You are so special to us! I can't believe how fast you are growing!! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Wy said...

happy birthday my little sis brenna

Patty said...

What a cute girl! She has to be one of the nicest friends that Kaitlyn has - Happy Birthday Brenna! :)

Wy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Thanks Patty! :)