Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stake nativity
Brenna as a king
Wyatt as the star
My little shepherds
Our stake had a Nativity night - the little kids were SO excited. They were able to dress up and sing Primary songs and then participate in the live Nativity. Wyatt & Brenna had such a great time! Patrick & Gaylen came and wandered through the 200 Nativities and I was able to host. It was such a special night. The Nativities were all so beautiful and diverse - it was fun to walk around and look at the beauty. It is amazing how many different ways that first Christmas can be portrayed. I hope it is one of many things that will help remind us of the true "reason for the season". I am so grateful for my chance to participate.

1 comment:

Love Family said...

wow, that is neat! I wish our ward/stake did something like that! how fun for the kids!! hey can you send me that family pic on the right from wyatts baptism, I'd love to see it!